New Mom and Baby Classes
Get Support… Give Support…
Becoming a new mom is life changing and full of incredible happiness. However, the truth is, it can throw even the most confident, successful woman for a loop. The New Mom and Baby Classes offer a compassionate, non-judgmental environment to meet with other new moms and a parenting expert. We will share the joys and challenges of this new chapter, learn from one another and gain insight from a professional.
Classes are limited to 10 participants- 10 moms and their babies, 2 weeks to 5 months of age. The fee for these five-weekly sessions, 1-½ hours each is $90.
At every session, you will:
- Connect with other moms at a similar stage in their parenting journey
- Share your feelings and experiences to the extent that feels right for you
- Have the opportunity to exchange ideas and strategies for living and thriving as a new mom
- Receive guidance in discovering your new and changing identity
- Be free to feed and diaper your little one, as other moms in the group are also encouraged to meet their baby’s needs as well.
- Changes in self-identity
- Changes in relationships with family members and friends
- Sharing birth experiences
- Motherhood falsehoods
- Guiding your baby to sleep; realistic expectations
- Feeding your baby… breast, bottle, introducing solids
- Work transitions
- Balancing baby’s needs while meeting your needs, too
- and much more…
You are invited to come, get support…give support, enjoy, and share the joys and challenges of becoming a parent!
Please call for current schedule
The fee for these five-weekly sessions, 1-½ hours each is $90. You can pay by credit card or by check made out to Brenda Shover.