Parent-Infant Massage Instruction
Classes offered privately in the comfort of your home or in a small group setting at a convenient location near you.
- Helps to strengthen and regulate the baby’s primary systems, respiratory, circulatory, nervous, musculature, and gastrointestinal
- Works to enhance the immune system
- Reduces gas and colic
- Promotes better sleep
- Helps baby relax and release tensions
- Contributes to parent-baby bonding by touch, eye contact, talking and loving interaction
- Provides better understanding of baby’s cues of responsiveness
Enhances communication and emotional connection
Increases confidence and handling skills
Greatly improves the bond of affectional attachment
Promotes the means to have quality interaction time
Is relaxing for parent
Helps parent to re-connect after being separated due to other responsibilities
Class cost $45 per family (parents and baby, demo dolls provided for expectant parents), Price includes a stroke booklet and a starter bottle of massage oil
Please contact me for pricing of private instruction as fees vary by location.
Please bring these items to classes:
- Soft and comfortable blanket for baby and pillow or blanket for your own comfort.
- We will be on the floor.
- Extra diapers and small towel
- Dress baby in easy to remove clothing
- Change of clothing and a small favorite toy
- Any necessary items for feeding